Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rachel : Walk With Me

I started to fancy a new method in post processing my photos of lately. The wide angle format of movies always tend to fascinate me - well, at least if its done properly without distorting a model's face to make it look like some horizontally challenged pancake. Couple this wide aspect ratio with a slight desaturated look and I obtained a cinema-effect like output.

Off me and Rachel went outdoors for a quick shoot about. It wasnt very far away from our house, and since this series is something I wanna do for her, its gonna be special. So, keep posted on the final output of how I am gonna put up these photos all together.

As for the moment, I wouldnt wanna waste precious space in a single posting cuz there are kinda a lot of photos which I would wanna share in here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.