Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nilam Puri Condo

I cant help but to wonder on what are the things which I am gonna do to my new crib which I will have access to just in about a week's time. While other new owners have already started to do their renovation and other stuff, I am still stuck here waiting to fly back to Malaysia. LOL. 

Anyway, here's a list of stuff which I thought of doing to my place. I guess I'll use this as a note which I can tick off in future when I start doing my renovation. :

1. Level up the kitchen area to match dining area (oooh I am just such a bitch to this)
2. I hate electrical extension cords. Will put in more wall sockets where ever they may be needed. Wirings and fuse box change.
3. Add 3 more air cond wiring/piping. Living room, the 2nd and 3rd room as well.
4. Some plaster ceiling and downlights.
5. Kitchen cabinet in dry kitchen and yard (plan to convert yard into a wet kitchen). Cabinet in the yard has to fit a washing machine, and enclosed it.
6. Ceiling-to-floor wardrobe for 2 rooms. 
7. Plans to convert 1 room into a study... so need a cabinet here too.
8. Ceiling mounted clothes hanger at the balcony.
9. Brick work for a support top for bathroom washbasin.
10. If it fits, plan for glass divider for shower area.

Thats all for the moment. While I am sure there will be additional items to be added, I'll just leave this at it is first. :)

Meanwhile, the countdown continues.


No comments: