Sunday, December 9, 2007

Eu Bryan & Sing Ai's Wedding


Okay, now I know that I dont actually post up a lot of blogs here. Been literally busy for the past 2 weeks. I went back to my hometown, Alor Setar, Kedah (a small city up North of Malaysia, bordering to Thailand) to attend a friend's wedding dinner on the 1st of Dec. Eu Bryan is a long time buddy of mine. We've known each other since the jurrasic age (literally), along with a lot more of my class of '95 mates. Now he's tying the knot with a lovely maiden Sing Ai, and I would like to extend my best regards to both of them :)


Anyway I car pooled back with Ivan and Calvin on the morning or 1st Dec. Ivan drive thruout the way and I honestly enjoyed the trip. Sorta reminisce the days long gone back when we were all in high school. I was suggesting we should do more such short trips together and even bring along our girlfriends :P, maybe a warm cup of coffee in Starbucks Genting Highlands over a weekend night?? I know it sounds crazy but hey it could be fun.


Okay lemme get back to topic. So, Eu Bryan's wedding dinner. Lets see... met up with a table load of friends. Dr. Murali, Vincent Chan, Hong Peng, Eric Ooi, Calvin Teoh, Ivan and also Vincent Lay. It was good to see them again - especially Eric whom I have lost contact with for almost 10 years if not more!

The wedding dinner was a cool one. There was this huge space in the middle of the function hall for people to dance. Bryan's parents are an avid couple for ballroom dancing (I'm reserving those dance photos as for now :P) and they have invited many such enthusiasts as well, so this is one wedding dinner which I have covered (or more like enjoyed eating this time LOL) where the guests were enjoying dancing away rather than fully concentrating on the food laid on the table top. :P



Anyway, since I am now logged in using WiFi over at Starbucks Ipoh Parade, I'll have to cut this short and try to have another shot of expresso so I can be wide awake to drive down KL later. :P

No comments: