Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back With An Oriental Shoot

Well well well... little did I realize it has been a month since I last updated in here. Okay, its in fact about 5 weeks - so thats more than a month. Lets see... what had went past. I was balancing a very tight schedule, juggling between my engineering job and also the photography part of my life.

I was scheduled to leave for China by July 1st. The date came and went, and I am still here. Talk about flip flop company policies and also weird, out-of-this-world method of managing an engineering consultancy. That's LOTUS to the unfamiliar ones out there. Our company motto is : "Change The Rules", and they have done that in many glorious ways back then in the past, when the LOTUS founder, Collin Chapman was still around. Nowdays, they do change and bend the rules... but in a very weird way which normally end up putting local engineers at very unpredicted state. Okay, enough ranting on my company.

I've done numerous photoshoot in the last couple of weeks. Some were wedding, a bridal, and also a few model shoots. I did one Melacca photoshoot for Soo Mei and Desmond, and its definitely a worth mentioning outing. Both Soo Mei and Desmond are very chirpy people and they will be tying the knot soon. So the outing was to shoot them in a very lovey-dovey way; but I imposed some rather stylistic touch to it :) The outcome was great, and since I did some strobist style shoot to it too... its gonna take a little while of time to post process the photos which she has selected.

Then I shot Stephenie Gregory in a sudden, out of the blue moon invite by Mike aka Zique. And the most recent photoshoot would be of Sofea at Then Hou Temple. I shall be posting Sofea's photos for this update.

I guess with the uncertain prospect of me going to China for a project, I will be updating here a lot more frequent.

No comments: