Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bridal Photoshoot Package

Phewww... the last couple of weeks has been very busy and tiring. Shot another wedding, a corporate profile shoot, and up next would be a high profile product shot which is of high confidential criteria. To top that up, I've done a few album layouts and printed them out. I guess I can at least go back to my hometown this weekend with a big relief for being able to finish up all my scheduled tasks.

Anyway, I have started offering a photoshoot package for Bridal and also Lifestyle portraitures. I'm currently targeting to provide this service at very affordable price. I've done a thorough survey in the current bridal market, and noticed that many newly weds go through a somewhat scary process by attending to local Bridal Boutiques. In fact I actually walked into a few located in SS2 Petaling Jaya (a local bridal house area where you get about 16 of such shops in an area merely 400sq. meters) and somewhat got very in detail information.

Simply put it this way. One would normally start off by signing up a RM2,800.00 package which comes with many items which seem too good to be true. But of course, this comes with many terms and conditions and also hidden costs. At the end of the day, when one walks out of the shop - there can only be 2 outcome (well probably 3).

1. You will feel happy not knowing how you have been cheated off your hard earned money

2. You will feel angry and sad for having to fork out more money to get what you want, and know you are in that deep hole where you have no options but to spend more.

of course if you are lucky, you will get the 3rd outcome which is; you get a darn good deal and have spent a good amount of money for products which are definitely value for money.

Now, I am to provide such photography services to newly weds, or couples who are so much in love :) and yet prove to them that good things need not necessary be expensive. It might cost you a fingernail or two, but definitely not an arm or a leg :P My services are designed in a manner where I work around the theme "Simplistic Elegance". Some have already asked me how do I manage to get the cost down to such a low level and if there is any catch behind this promotion.


I can say this : There is no catch at all. The reason why I could charge a low rate is because I dont implement massive little details which cost a lot, and yet make very little or insignificant affect on photo outcomes. And these small amounts add up to be what my potential clients saved up. My technique revolves around utilizing dynamic and dramatic lighting for portraitures, and this is what I can promise to deliver to all my clients. :)

No comments: