Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back In Action

Phewww... what a break... a holiday I long needed. I was back in KL and also my hometown for Chinese New Year, and the amount of food which I feasted on was definitely worth the hours of waiting and flying and travelling around. Anyway, I am back in China now, feeling rejuvinated and soul full of content. I no longer crave for the nasi rendang or char koey teow - although I know I soon will given a few weeks down the road. Nevertheless, I'm very happy now :)

So, let's see what took place when I was back in Malaysia. 

I became trigger happy. Not that I went shooting up people with some AK-47... but I went for a local model shoot. This took place the very first weekend right after I landed in KL. The models were Monique and Andrea (there was one more but I just wasn't up fot shooting her anymore, so kinda missed out her name).

So  here are some shots of Andrea and also Monique.


No comments: