Sunday, February 8, 2009

Calvin & Jessie

One of the many things I think I will remember for this Chinese New Year is that one of my best buddies - Calvin, engaged me to shoot his pre-wedding photos. His trust in my capabilities is greatly appreciated. 

Calvin and I has known each other since we were 5 years old. Back in those days, we both studied in Children's Corner Kindergarten (in Alor Setar). Then we both joined the same primary school - Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Iskandar, and subsequently enrolled in the same secondary school - Sultan Abdul Hamid College (SAHC). We were both either in the same class or just the next class up until we were in Form 5. 

Then after splitting ways to pursue higher education where he pursued Mechanical Engineering in POLI-PD and me in INTI College Subang. Subsequently after some rather "adventurous" experiences, I joined POLIMAS where we met up again and we were then both taking Mechanical Engineering.

On to the photoshoot day. It was rather a rushed up job considering the fact that Calvin needed to travel from Alor Setar back to KL for the shoot and also to start working. And my timing in KL also didn't allow much allowance since I will be flying back to China pretty soon. So I had it all planned out for him, right from the outdoor shoot to the studio ones. Calvin wanted it to be as simple as possible so, simple it is then ;). The outdoor location was easy - Cyberjaya park, with simple casual wear theme. Then the next one for studio theme, we went back to my house and used a vacant room to do the shoot. Wahhlaaah job done! 

Those were the days. And now, Calvin is tying the knot on 9th Feb 2009. I would like to wish him and his beautiful wife, Jessie a happy and blissful marriage. 

No comments: