Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jinhua Teppanyaki

I went to a local Teppanyaki restaurant, which could be potentially the only such outlet here in Jinhua City. The place is nested just opposite the new InTime Mall which is located on the Southside of Jinhua (there is another InTime on the northside).

Anyway, the food served by the chef was good. What I've always liked about teppanyaki concept is that you get to see what's being put into the food which you are gonna chump down. No MSG. Less salt. Less sugar. More spicy. Anything that you request can be cooked on the spot, right in front of you. I always feel safe and secure eating from teppanyaki, and I am glad that there is one such outlet in Jinhua.

Here's what I ordered for the evening:
2 portions of black pepper beef (tender and juicy)
1 portion of crispy honey chicken (the shop's famous dish)
1 portion of squid
1 portion of fresh veggie lightly cooked
1 portion of fresh prawns
fried rice

Damage : RMB150. Considering the price, the size of each portion and the service... I would say this is one hell of a bargain. Bear in mind the food was meant for 3 persons. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And you ate it all, cuz? ;)

Jay Han said...

of course not!
brought 2 friends with me!!