Sunday, March 1, 2009

On The Move : Jinan Day #1

So... a company of 6 people moved out from Jinhua around 12.30 noon by 2 cabs, and we reached Hangzhou International Airport about 2.5 hours later. Managed to grab some MacDonald's for lunch and boarded the Shandong Airlines small plane at around 3.35pm. Plane departed around 4.15pm and 2.5 hours later, we landed at Jinan.

The weather here is a little dry. Cold and dry. Unlike back in Jinhua where it has been raining for the last week or so. Jinan today is a little better than when I came here 6 months plus ago. Back then I remembered the air was stinking and polluted - thanks to the steel mill which is covered a HUGGGGGEEEE area. Trust me, this steel mill could easily be as big as 30 football fields. 

Anyway, the air is rather fresh now. Which is something good and I ain't complaining about it. The sky is also much clearer now, unlike then which was literrally orange in color and I remembered feeling the metallic taste in my mouth.

That's all for today, and gotta rest soon since it's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Cheerios!

No comments: