Thursday, March 5, 2009

On The Move : Jinan Day #3

Nothing much special went on yesterday, and here's a quick breakdown of what took place:
1. Gu and Fany went to immigration dept. to collect all the passports. Apparently the rest of us need not go. Which is good, so I can sleep a little more since I has very little rest after finishing talking to mom on skype, only around 6am.
2. Met up with Gu at the hotel restaurant around 11am. We ordered 3 dishes and only 2 came in time. The roasted chicken was not on the table - and thats something which I really wanna eat. Oh well...
3. Checked out from hotel and took the taxi to Jinan Int. Airport. I slept in the cab even the trip was just about 50 minutes or so.
4. At the airport, I chose the check in counter which had the cutest ground staff mending it :P. Boy she was really cute. Anyway, check in was a breeze.
5. The security check point was also guarded by 2 really cute policewomen (I think I should refer to them as Policegirl)... but they look rather sleepy or tired, so I better not try to be a funny arse. It was also the first time I had a lady police who runs thru a body check on me in the airport security!! 
6. Boarded the plane around 3.30pm. Flight took about 2 hours. 
7. Landed in Hangzhou around 5.30pm. The 6 of us booked a van-cab which costed RMB600.
8. Departed Hangzhou and reached  Jinhua around 7.40pm.
9. Tan called and I had to go accompany him on some semi-unofficial event.
10. By 11 I am totally wasted and left earlier. Reached home and landed totally knocked out on the bed due to exhaustion.

That's how everything go yesterday. And today, I am feeling smashed. Throat's dry, head's spinning and I think I am having some slight fever. Called in sick and now I am keying in this entry while I am having tummy ache. Darn...

1 comment:

Ghadafi Abd. Rahim said...

wei jayhan...ingat aku lagi tak?? gadap.....aku slalu ikut perkembangan hang...sangat menjealous kan aku...aku pn minat photography....tp baru nk bermula...hopefully ill produce great photos like yours someday.... :-)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dctouch