Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kenix & Barry's Pre Wedding


Thanks to Simon of Eternal Shots, I had this great opportunity to do a pre-wedding shoot of this lovely and cute couple. And to be honest, this is something I do plan to have in line up amongst the services I am offering at the moment.


Pre-wedding shoot is really something quite tasking to undertake. Especially when you are working with a total stranger for the first time. You wanna get them to laugh, you make a bad joke, you make some silly jokes - yet they just giggle and by the time you lift up the camera, the slight laughter whizzles away.


It sure did took us some time to "warm up" for the session, and I manage to take a few shots which I personally like. As I am updating this entry now, my multi tasking window shows my Adobe Photoshop CS3 waiting for me to squeeze out all my creative juice to do a proper album layout for Kenix and also Barry.

Anyway, what we did was a quick 3-4 hour outdoor photoshoot at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail Park (TTDI Park for short) from around 11am to 3pm. Then a quick studio session at Simon's place. It was really really tiring, and I am glad my girlfriend followed me along. She was indeed a great help in someways and many other ways too.


Here are some of the shots which are personal favourites of mine.

The day ended with all of us, the couple, and the production crew (including myself) wrapping it up and going home going home really tired. But the next thing I know when I switched on my PC, Kenix already was nudging me on my MSN asking to see her photos! I guess we all did have an enjoyable day despite the fact that it does worn us out a bit. Then again... thats what photoshoot's all about! Tired but happy! :P

2 comments:

***cinDee*** said...

i love the shoot with roses :)
beautifullllllllllllll

Jay Han said...

thanks cindee :)