Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jenny & Jerry Ong : Wedding Dinner Special!

Oh wow. What a night I had shooting the newly wed couple - Jenny and Jerry Ong. It was a very special dinner 'cuz Jerry actually sang a love song upon entry for his beloved wife. And his voice is good too, mind you! This is definitely something different, and I'm sure future couples who is reading this might get some funky ideas for their own future wedding dinner. :P (guys - dont kick me please!)

Anyway I got to know Jerry from a local online photography forum. He's an avid shooter as well, and this is more like a favor I'm doing for him. I took many shots last night... approximately about 400 over shots which covered from the begining until the end. Although there are many shots which I personally like, this one below is one which I favoured most of all. Unfortunately, the bride's not in this picture. Anyway, there's something about this picture that just speaks for itself. The toasting moment the groom, Jerry, had with buddies.


This shot was taken at super wide, from a table height level. I am able to capture this shot thanks to the technology in my EOS 40D which comes with a LiveView mode. It enables me to see how the overall picture is gonna be like at odd angles where I cant possibly peek thru the viewfinder.

Anyway, to keep things short and simple - I would like to congratulate Jerry and also Jenny.

Cheers!

No comments: