Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jerry & Jenny's Wedding Dinner

I'm gonna be shooting another wedding dinner this coming Friday night, the 19th October 2007. It's gonna be an auspicious event for Jerry Ong and his wife, Jenny Chong. I've known Jerry via ShutterAsia.com - a photography related forum which I am a moderator there. Jerry's a nice chap to chat with, even I've only met him once.

Anyway, the dinner's gonna be held at Damansara Palace Restaurant. I haven't been to the location, but with my current know how to light up a wedding dinner - I doubt I would have much of a problem. I don't think that place could be any worse than a 20ft. high ceiling with tungsten chandaliers which I've encountered at Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam's Grand Ballroom.

In fact, I will be accompanied by seasoned shooter Siew Khee for this one. So, this is gonna be one hellu'va fun time.

Until then, I'll get my batteries all charged up :)

No comments: