Friday, October 5, 2007

Wedding shoot coming up!

There's a wedding shoot coming up this weekend. It's gonna be a long day's work... but I'm sure, as with any other wedding shoots I've done - it's gonna be uniquely exciting on its own. I'm definitely looking forward to this one, which was arranged by Simon Liu.

For those who don't know who Simon is; well he's another wedding shooter who's bringing his game up a notch in the current wedding shoot market.

Anyway, I'll be covering the bride's side this coming Saturday. I'll also be shooting a specially requested couple photoshoot of themselves after they have completed their wedding ceremony. Location would be a local park in Shah Alam. This would be really interesting and challenging as the time slot provided for this shoot is gonna be right smack in the middle of noon! (noon spellls as time for worse photography timing due to its weirdo-do-do above the head sunlight). So, this is gonna be one heck-of-va photoshoot which I'm gonna have to squeezzzzzzzeeee every ounce of my creative juices out of my grey matter. :P

But hey! I'm smiling as I love challenges, and I'm confident I can carry it out perfectly well for the couple of the day. So, keep up your tabs here in my blog; and also for updates on my heavily constructed website for the photos to come.

Oh, by the way - that's not all for the day, 'cuz after that - I'm gonna be shooting straight to Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam for the wedding dinner/reception which is scheduled from 7pm till 10.30pm. :)

I bet I'm gonna be knackered!

No comments: