1. Bought a king size matress which costed me a whooping MYR3,000 plus. Rest is a must have luxury.
2. Bought a front loading Electrolux automatic washing machine. Only got to know recently that this baby actually heats up the washing water up to a staggering 90deg.C!! Damage MYR3,000 plus.
3. A 6ft. sofa bed which can fold down to become a Deluxe Single sized bed. MYR850.00 here.
Damage done approximately MYR7350.00 and this was back then during my previous trip back to Malaysia. This week's bill is a skyrocketing one. Here's to what's gonna be done...
1. Bought most of the lighting fittings such as the downlights, IKEA spotlights, bathroom downlights. I also plan to change all switches to the CLIPSAL brand which gives a bigger button on the switch. The living room downlights will also feature a dimmer and split controller.
2. Bought a ceiling fan with a remote control. Ironically, this is gonna be the only ceiling fan in my whole condo!
3. Bought a 1HP TOSHIBA Air Conditioner.
4. Bought sets of IKEA curtain rail system (3 rail system) and related accessories.
Total damage done to the pocket here : MYR3163.00
And today... the momma of all pocket bleeders... I appointed Hao Hua Reno to do my reno job. Signed, sealed and deal...
Damage done : MYR12,800.00
I'll list down what's included in my next posting, and will make this a serial posting just focusing on my condo's renovation processes. For now, I'll have to settle in my mind on how a total of MYR23,313.00 was already spent... All I can think of now is Burn Baby Burn.... :P